Brisbane's Leading Electrician
Open 24/7 for Emergency Electrical Work
We service the wider Brisbane region and the Gold Coast
High quality No stress
Save money 24/7
10% off for seniors
Electrician Albany Creek QLD 4035
Benefits of Hiring Oleada Electrical
Friendly Service You Can Trust
Have a Full Range of Services
No Job Too Big, or Too Small
Our Albany Creek Electricians are Highly-Qualified
Quality Work Every Time
Rubbish will be Discarded
We are Local
We are Personable
Your Time is Important
Electrical Services We Provide:
Oleada Electrical Services
We are proud to be able to offer a wide range of electrical services to both residential and commercial customers. Our master electricians are licensed and fully insured and always provide the best electrical service around.
If you don’t see the service that you need listed below, give us a call on (07) 3186 9781 and we will work with you to get the job done.
24 Hour Emergency Electrician
Smoke Alarm Installation
LED Lighting Installation
We offer the following services in relation to LED lighting:
- Installation of new lights in your home or commercial space.
- Repair or replace faulty lights.
- Installing downlights and replacing downlights.
- Recessed lighting installation.
- Assistance in changing light bulbs in your home and offices.
- Replace halogen lights with LED lights, we can also install dimmer switches.
- Installation of both indoor and outdoor lighting.
- We can help you determine the best position for your lighting.
- Advice on what lighting will work best in the area you have.
Ceiling Fan Installation
Oleada Electrical’s Albany Creek electricians provide a wide range of services in ceiling fan installation. These services include:
- Run tests on non-functioning ceiling fans to determine where the problem lies.
- Replace faulty ceiling fans.
- Install new ceiling fans.
- After the job has been completed we will perform a clean-up process and remove all rubbish that is left. We always leave your home or office tidy.
Below are some types of ceiling fans and where each one can be utilized.
- Standard ceiling fans– These are the types of fans that are found in most homes. They normally have four blades and a built-in light. Standard ceiling fans come in a wide variety of styles and sizes. There is a design available that will match the décor in your home.
- Remote-controlled ceiling fans– Most ceiling fans have a remote control option. The remote operates similar to a television remote. It allows you to adjust the fan’s speed, blade rotation, and the brightness of the lighting. A single remote can control one fan or several ceiling fans in a room.
- Industrial and commercial ceiling fans– These fans are used to make the heating and cooling in a building more effective and economical. Industrial and commercial style fans are intended for large-scale circulation and cooling. They can vary in size and can have anywhere from 4 to 10 blades.